Order Lead Time
Items that are in stock will ship within 3-5 business days. Bespoke orders and out of stock items will ship within 4-6 weeks, unless otherwise indicated. We will send you an email with a tracking number once your item(s) has shipped.
If your order is a rush, please email email@example.com and we will let you know as soon as possible if a rush option is available.
A signature is required upon delivery for all Victoria Tryon orders. Victoria Tryon is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival, or due to any unforeseen weather or technical issue within the shipping company. Victoria Tryon is not liable for lost shipments when tracking dictates it has been delivered. If your package is sent back to Victoria Tryon for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
All UK orders will be shipped via Royal Mail Special Delivery. Orders with a value over £2,500 as well as all international orders will be shipped via DHL or FedEx. All orders will be insured with the carrier for up to the value displayed on the website.
We offer international shipping, please note that the following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Victoria Tryon is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (VAT), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Victoria Tryon is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- If you refuse a shipment from Victoria Tryon, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package and the cost of returning the package to Victoria Tryon. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
All orders shipped within the United Kingdom and European Union are subject to Value Added Taxes (VAT). If your order is shipped outside of the United Kingdom or European Union, VAT will not be added to your order and will be reflected at checkout.
Victoria Tryon accepts returns/exchanges of unused, undamaged items in its original packaging within 14 days of receiving your order, with the exception of certain items excluded below. The item(s) must be returned back to us within 14 days provided they are unworn and in the same condition as when dispatched have been returned unworn and in the same condition as they were sent. Following this, your payment will be refunded back to your original payment method. We are not responsible for return shipping charges and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
The items below are excluded from our refund policy and cannot be returned:
- Personalised items, bespoke items, and made to order items.
- Earrings, for safety and hygiene reasons.
- Items that have been worn or are returned not in the same condition as when they were shipped.
- Gift cards.
Our pieces are guaranteed for 60 days from date of purchase against defects. We reserve the right to refuse any repairs if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If you require a repair after 60 days, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping and handling.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation email to notify you that we have received your returned item as well as of the approval or rejection of your refund. If your return is approved by Victoria Tryon, a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, excluding any shipping costs, within 7 business days.